Re: Inverse Pan?

> i think the best solution is to actually get a mixer ... you can pick up
> a really basic 4 channel mixer (the tiny little ones) amazingly cheap
> ... it fixes a hell of a lot of problems too ... i have one of these
> things and actually stick it on my guitar with two sided tape at times

        Yeah, I have mixer, I was looking for something that I could
control a bit more with my feet.  The Boss LS-2 is interesting, but not
quite there (since it still has knobs for level, but I could get over that
with a couple of volume pedals if I was desperate)...  I was looking for
a cheaper solution...

thanks brad,

        Kevin