Re: OT: sitar-style bridge

-This is going to be a very weak lead but I do recall a company
(individual?)
that made some sort of device you could install on electric or acoustic
guitars that produced sitar-like sounds.  I can't for the life of me
remember
the name of the company even though I do remember talking to them and
receiving their catalog in the mail!!  (at 35 my brain is already fogging
up).  I do recall they advertised in Guitar Player for a while - good luck
in
your search!