Re: --semi OT: mp3 question--

Mp3.com has been having some technical difficulties lately. The same thing
happens to me about half the time, when there's nothing wrong with the
track. I usually just try again, and it eventually works. I guess it helps
to have a high speed internet connection.

The other problem lately is that, when you do get a song uploaded and
posted, it contains digital errors (song gets cut off, or has digital
popping sounds). This is something that happens in the hands of mp3.com,
since the mp3's are fine before I send them. It's something that's been
happening with them within the last few months.

Matt Davignon