AKASH SAYS THANK YOU

Thank you to everyone "loopey and local" who attended AKASH's performance
@ Butter last Friday in Philly.

Special thank you to "Dave" from "Looper's D" for your presence and kind
words. It was a pleasure meeting a list memeber in person. ( BTW, We owe
you a CD...have not forgotten that )

Everyone had a blast @ Butter and AKASH looks forward to seeing more of
everyone from Loopers Delight in person.

We have decided not to go forward with a page devoted exclusively to Pics
of just Loralai...but all you guys who like to "look" can still get the
pic fix satiated with our alternative offering.

We are working on a Click Through Web Theater of AKASH with Pictures of
Loralai and select written texts that can sorta & kinda simulate the
"AKASHIC RECORD aka, The Live Experience" in albeit primative & low
bandwidth technology.

(Just using pics and words that tell a certain story - not webcasting from
AOL just yet lol :)

Ciao for now.

Warm Regards & Thanks Again,
JP/AKASH
"Remember to Kill your expectations"
VISIT AKASH ON THE WEB FOR NEWS, SOUNDS, PICS AND BAND BIOS
http://hometown.aol.com/akashmusic/myhomepage/personal.html