Larry - what is your TRIP!? (Was re:Foot controller freAKING OUT!)

Larry --
    What is your TRIP!!?!?!?!?

What's up with going into
teenager-has-nothing-better-to-do-but-be-obnoxious-and-frustrate-others-high
-school mode? You slam people without cause, offering no help whatsoever,
and flame the list for your own edification?  What do YOU get out of
flaming
people, Larry?  Why do you need to clutter our (usually very subjective and
quite interesting) list with this crap twice in 2 days?  Are you ok? Should
we call for psychiatric help?  Get a grip and cull that crap.

We're not here for you to pick on, nor, I hope, are you here to just pick
on
people's mistakes.. We all make them, and we all have been new to a list at
one time or another... Maybe you've been here too long and have the "This
is
MY house!" syndrome, but any way you look at it - you're being rude,
offensive, and posting off-color remarks that are completely off-topic and
unnecessary.

Flame me PRIVATELY if you wish: wgold@mecasw.com but keep your bad attitude
off the list unless it has USEFUL information.  And this is NOT IMHO, this
is ICS. "In COMMON Sense".

I've administered lists like this in the past, and I CERTAINLY would have
removed your foul mouthed, useless messages, and subsequently you from
further list traffic.  Not being the admin here, and having only 2 years
reading this list and seen you actually being useful in the past I
understand their letting you slide, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Ken