Re: computer music

> > The listening public is as ignorant as
> > the day is long, and today is the longest day of
> the year.

"I make a distinction between ignorance, stupidity and
idiocy. And fortunately we have an abundance of all
three in the United States."  Frank Zappa Oct 22, 1988

"It would be easier to pay off the national debt
overnight than to neutralize the long range effects of
our NATIONAL STUPIDITY" - Frank Zappa, from testimony
before Congress in 1986

"Scientists believe that the universe is made of
hydrogen because they claim it's the most plentiful
ingredient. I claim the most plentiful ingredient is
stupidity."                      - Frank Zappa, 1993