Re: RE: bad night, or: instruments

<< funny all i play is knobs what a geek i am>>

> So if a cable goes bad, or something in your signal path crashes, or
>(insert disaster here), what will you do?  Sing?  It's bound to happen
>sooner or later...

Well... we can't all be acoustic musicians! Honestly... computers, movie
projectors, espresso machines, are all components in well established
commercial venues. It's usually the exception that they fail and destroy a
"performance". It's sad when it happens, but fact is... some sounds and
experiences are impossible without power and connectivity. If that's truly
a good reason for someone to eschew that style of expression, so be it.
Don't stray far from acoustic expression.

-Miko