Re: list (MY!) members music

On or around 12:19 AM 6/29/00 -0700, Kim Flint said:

>If you have them on your own website, why do you need mp3.com? What is it
>they offer that you can't do yourself?

They don't offer anything I can't do myself, except for the matter of
publicity and draw.  I've tried the other music sites, and generally have
gotten miniscule response; I've run mp3s on my own server with the same,
even with heavy publicity.  Nothing tops the exposure I've gotten from
mp3.com, especially since I'm consistently in the top 10 for Idaho and get
in listeners who would never ever consider my style normally.

It also helps I'm #1 in the Experimental/Post Rock genre, but who's
bragging? :)

93/156

==
the Reverend Rob      ICQ: 1280871
http://www.realm-of-shade.com .`. .`. .`. .`. http://www.qblh.com
"I prefer not to kill people, but I'd like to destroy as much
 property as possible." - Grace Slick, from the Airplane FBI file
http://www.reverendrob.com : feedback and echo MP3s