Re: FS: Huge Sample CD Collection 72 cds Audio & Acid Loops

Question:  Do all of the CDs have licenses that are transferable?  If a
company
sells you a sample CD, sometimes, like music CDs and software, you own the
piece
of plastic (the CD) but not the rights to its contents, merely a
(restricted?)
license to use.  Sometimes that restriction allows you to use the samples
in a
commercial release, sometimes not.  And transfering to a third party can
be a
whole other can of worms.

Cheers,

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox