Re: FS: Huge Sample CD Collection 72 cds Audio & Acid Loops

well i made the mistake of sparking up the ob8 and remembered how fat it
is.
the golden rule is never trade your gear cause you'll miss it :) your
collection is tempting though.

as per the legalities of sampling my bet is nobody is gonna care unless
your
making money and if that is the case what do you care if you have to pay
the
$100 bucks again :}