Re: Loopers In Dallas/FTW

Hi,

We've met! A few years ago, I sat in with you and the RRB at the Winedale on Greenville.

Would like to hear the band again and I'd like to hear Kim's band.

Have been out of the live stuff, for the most part, and working in my home studio on a CD project. Should be completed by the end of the summer.

Got an Oberheim Echoplex. REALLY like the looping stuff. It's wonderful. Now I learning how to "play" it.

I'm doing sort of ambient, themeish stuff with strong melody and interesting rhythms. Would like to get out and do some of it live. It lends itself to a type of production, rather than a gig type of environment. But, we'll see.

Hope we meet soon. I want to get to know some loopers, compare notes and learn.

I'm living in Santa Fe for the month and will be back in Dallas early August.

Let's stay in touch.

Tell Stymie Big Mike said hello!

Michael