L.A. people: gig on Monday w/eric potter

Hi loop-oriented L.A. pals,

 Charlie and I will be playing guitars with Sabrina Judge for a 40 minute
set
 this Monday night. You could be back home in time to do your own thing or
 hang out with me or us afterward. Cynthia and I had a good meal there a
few
 months ago, if you're so inclined. The music is dark, atmospheric songs
with some ambient guitar. I'll stop right there.

 It's probably your last chance to see me in person for a while, as I'll be
 travelling until mid-August after that.

 -eric potter

Note: reply to <eric@potter.org> if you'd like to reply.

 Sabrina Judge