Kyma

>...Yes, there is at least one other Kyma user on the list!

Great to hear it, Vance!  Your enthusiasm over Kyma is clear (and
understood).

When I bought my first EDP, it quickly "converted" me to the Looper
Religion.
Then I got the Kyma system and now I'm a Looper missionary.  Now, I fear
adding
DSPs to my Kyma because I'd start preaching in the streets.  I'd carry a
sign
saying, "The End is the Beginning..."

What is your looping set-up like?  And do you use your Kyma in live
performance?

I'm still building a new system.  And probably will be for the next year
as I'm
not certain what hardware I need yet nor the bucks to get whatever it is I
think
I need.  Currently, I have the Capybara "Lite" (Capybara-320 with four I/O
channels, four DSPs and no expansion cards), two EDPs, a MOTU MIDI Express
XT,
an old 90Mhz laptop, and a Tascam 1024 mixer.  There's a few other items in
there like power amps and speakers, but you get the idea.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com