RE: Repeater

Rich, In regards to the noise on FilterQueen You probably just have the
Phono Preamp engaged. This will boost a normal input considerably causing
such noise. Just check the back of the unit and make sure the input is set
to line.
The noise related specs on FilterQueen are as follows...
SNR (A-Weighted) > 90 dB
THD <0.3%

Repeater is being designed with the studio musician in mind. We have an
instrument input on the front as well as full foot switch control. We still
have a phono preamp built in because we believe that vinyl is a valid sound
source especially since sampling from vinyl is a modern music mainstay.
Anyway I don't want to go into a big marketing spiel but this will be a
very
very cool product with loads of passion and brainiac algorithms built in.

Best Regards,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director
Electrix / IVL