Filter Queen (was RE: Repeater)

Damon,

Thanx for the tip.  I will check.  But i have been using the 1/4" inputs
exclusively on the unit, and i'm almost sure that i have it set to line
input.  I will check tonight and see.  Welcome to the list.  I think it's
awesome that reps from manufacturers are lurking here, listening in and
putting their two cents in regarding their own products (and soon to be
products).  Thanks Kim for the forum to do this!

rich