Re: Godin Glissentar Response

>From the link that someone posted the other day, the only difference I see
between the Glissentar and an electric oud IS the scale length. Its scale
is typical of a guitar, which would place it between a sitar and an oud.
(My ouds are quite a bit shorter.) But you're right, the sound is most
likely very oud-like, having the same string courses and no frets, and it
sure would be easier to amplify...