Re: midi foot contoller

In a message dated 7/25/00 10:01:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pvallad1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<<

Paolo,

    Hey man, have you tried out Chuck Levin's ... http://www.wmcworld.com
?
They've come through for me on a few hard to find items.  As for the
Rocktron
All Access, I've been having quite a bit of success with mine after many
an
email to Kim and several other people on this list and a few others.  Big
thing with these foot controllers is that you'll want to spend the extra
bucks on getting a hold of the expression pedals.  Really am digging the
fade
in's and outs which the All Access is able to do.

    Tap on, loop extended, gliss out,

        LeeohkinoWired.