RE: Roland handsonic (& battery-powered amp Q)

Jonathan El-Bizri (03:08 PM 08.07.2000) wrote:

 >Is the Roland battery powered? That would be >way< cool.

Nope... AC only (well, short of rigging a large current battery source).

I've been babbling about this box on various lists more than Repeater
wince
Winter NAMM. :)

It's a great machine... They've been a LONG time getting into
distribution.
They were due out in early May, but various dealers just got *ONE* each
last Wednesday.

Mine shipped on Thursday, I should have it today if UPS is on my side.

Mark
|_) _  _||\/| _  _ ._          evolutionary electronica