RE: Roland handsonic (& battery-powered amp Q)

Mark Pulver <mark@redmoon-music.com> wrote:

>Jonathan El-Bizri (03:08 PM 08.07.2000) wrote:
>
> >Is the Roland battery powered? That would be >way< cool.
>
>Nope... AC only (well, short of rigging a large current battery source).
>
>I've been babbling about this box on various lists more than
>Repeater wince Winter NAMM. :)
>

>It's a great machine... They've been a LONG time getting into
>distribution. They were due out in early May, but various dealers
>just got *ONE* each last Wednesday.
>
>Mine shipped on Thursday, I should have it today if UPS is on my side.

oh, my.  you must send us a complete review of this.  I am salivating...

(OK, it's off-topic but probably interesting to those of us who need
to keep their hands free...)

        /t

...electronic a capella madness  <http://volectrix.com>.........
...extreme internet radio        <http://extremeNY.com/radio>...