Re: recommendation anyone?

Hi-I find that "high-quality rack-mountable multi-effect units" is an
oxymoron-if you really desire high quality I find single purpose dedicated
boxes cannot be duplicated in any way!If you really need *REVERB* you have
to look at tubes or LEXICON etc. You have to choose between simplify and
high quality IMHO  Good Luck...STANNER