Re: EDP Video ?

Yes, if you have some questions, please feel free to simply ask them here
and somebody will answer. If you are already using the echoplex, by now you
have probably figured out everything that would be covered in a video
anyway. The basic functions of the echoplex are pretty straightforward, and
a video would probably not cover much more than that anyway.

Matthias and I are sort of busy with other projects at the moment to be
making videos, but if somebody sends us lots of money to pay for it, maybe
we'll make one. :-)

kim