RE: good plex news

If the Echoplex works like computers, and in this situation it probably
does, you can also try the following when this problem occurs:

* - Assuming there's more than one SIMM connector in the Plex, try moving
the SIMMs to different connectors. Here, you're not just re-installing the
memory... you're moving it around to different connectors inside the unit.
* - Believe it or not, some systems are pretty picky about the memory
that's
installed... a lot of times just replacing the memory with memory made by
another manufacturer can make a difference.

In my case (and with computers, mind you), I've seen both of these
techniques work for me to eliminate seemingly random, intermittent memory
problems. I don't know if this will work with an Echoplex, but if you're
having this sort of problem, it's certainly worth a try... and the first
alternative above is free to boot!

Take care all,
Kevin