Re: Big Briar News - CP-251!!

>The MF-104s are coming. Know that they sound *great*. It's simply the
>smoothest delay line that I have ever heard. It's very warm and full of
>character.

Is this the delay pedal I saw at January NAMM in LA?  He had his
moogerfooger pedals set up at the booth, with the ring modulator, low-pass
filter, and a analog delay.  The delay was listed as 'limited edition'
(which would coincide with the lack of parts you mentioned).  If that's the
beast, you are correct...

smooth as butter...that combined with the low pass and a looper's mentality
got quite a few folks stopping and saying "what the hell are you running
that through?"

rich