RE: The set up

>>> of Ram. I am a mac user but it seems it might be easier to go the
>>> p.c route
>
>Ugh.Don't go near the dark side.Get a Pismo 4 or 500 dual firewire.You can
>do EVERYTHING on it.

<lobotomy voice on/>

do it.... do it...  it's blissss.....

</lobotomy>

Seriously though, screw macs. I have a G4 and I know it inside and out,
hardware and software. I was totally stoked to I get it, but it's a buggy
piece of crap and overpriced, and I hear so much blind pro-mac nuttiness
that I'm not afraid to say it any more.

I'll stop now before I infuriate any more of the large number of mac head
friends I have on this list. Naturally >your< mileage and theirs may vary.

Waiting for OSx,

bIz

Tellme. News. Stock quotes. Movies. Excellent.
1.800.555.Tell
biz's house of fun is tempraily unavailable...