Re: Unsubscribe lawsuits

Man Why did you subscribe to a list if you're so unhappy there?

Unsubscribe or you'll sue? what's up? You could have no real suit there...
Calling somebody fatty? Sheeeeeesh- lighten up. if you piss on somebody's
parade you are going to get laughed at- nobody has said anything truly mean
here except for yourself...

Wow- I'm defending people & I've only been on the list 3 days...

You have to uns*bscribe yourself- and it's easy.

send email to:
Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

with uns*bscribe as the subject & body. The * is replacing a u, just to be
clear.   Have no other text in the message, no signature or anything.

Then, you'll be hapy again and off of the list.

I you don't unsubscribe, then chiil out and let these people do teir thing-
if you don't want to be a part of it then you don't need to be a dick to
them. you have options.

Have a good day

Skye