Re: Footpedals, Rampant Elitism.

At 12:55 PM -0700 8/25/00, Your Name wrote:
>Go with the Digital Music Corp. Ground Control.  I needn't say much more.
>It's
>a great controller: powerful, versitile

not that powerful. Of all the commands available in the midi spec, it
implements exactly 2 - program change and continuous controller. (and the
cc isn't that exciting.)  Fine if all you want to do is change patches on
multi-effects.

>  At around $300, it is THE poorman's
>Bradshaw switcher.

that much now? wow. $150 per midi command. :-)  I paid $100 for a used
pmc10.

kim