Re: Volume Pedal Question

sorry to weigh in so late...
maybe this has already been addressed more
accurately:

i have 2 of those rfx pedals,
some of them are dual-mode, volume & pan.

if you have one of those make
sure that the button on the side is
set for the "volume" mode, not
"stereo pan" mode.

or, simply play at full volume all the time.
not reason that "ambient" can't be "in yr face"! ;)

rbrt