Re: Sure is quiet....

Darn it!  My EDP is still working too!  #$*^ing Gibson, when will I get a
chance to complain?

On another note, I am not impressed with the "Space 1999" look of the
Repeater.  If there is ever a hardware update to the EDP (such as stereo,
simultaneous, independent loops, hint, hint, make my dream come true) I
hope it retains the plain, functional, easy to understand-at-a-glance,
look and feel.

-Allan