Re: D-Beam question

>Anyone here using the "Dimension Beam" from Interactive Light?  I did a
>web search and found that Roland licensed the technology for their line
>of DJ equipment around 1996 but the URL for Interactive Light is dead.
>Are they out of business?  Is the D-Beam still available anywhere?  If
>anyone here has any info on this device I'd really appreciate hearing
>from you.

The guy that made the Dimension Beam recently sold his remaining stock, I'm
not sure if he has any left, he may.

I think he has plans to build a cheaper version soon.

His email address...
Dimensionbeam@aol.com

His name is Vincent.

I have asked him about any remaining stock, and the plans for a cheaper
unit, I'll pass on the info when he gets back to me.

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA