Re: Sell my Jamman?

Keep the Jammer until you determine that the EDP is functioning
properly... If you really only want ONE looper, then YES sell the JM once
you know you've got a functional box in hand.

-Miko

>>> PaulPokr@aol.com 08/30/00 05:38AM >>>
I just purchased an Echoplex with foot pedal and max memory  via an
auction (but haven’t received it yet). I was thinking of selling my
Jamman with max memory asap but was wondering if I should wait to see how
satisified I am with the Echoplex vs the Jamman. Any comments or thoughts
on this?