Re: Am I a fool ?

Jordan Pease (09:28 AM 09.10.2000) wrote:

 >Am I a fool to sell my brand new Echoplexes now with the expectation
 >that the Electrix Repeater is going to be a superior product ?

While I have a simple "one word-two letter" answer all prepped and waiting
to spring off of my fingers for you, it would benefit anyone in this
position to wait a couple of more weeks for Electrix to post more
information about the Repeater on their web site.

They will be releasing more feature and spec data after the AES show.

Mark
|_) _  _||\/| _  _ ._          evolutionary electronica