RE: Repeater and foot control

>A Digitech FS-300 (a 3 button TRS foot switch) will work with Repeater's
>footswitch input. There are also a number of MIDI foot controllers that
>will
>work with Repeater's MIDI implementation.

Damon,

Could you tell us what each button of the FS-300 will do on the Repeater?
I have one for my Filter Queen, and would like to know if i will use it on
the Repeater as well.

Also, do you know if the Repeater will support the Rolls RFX MidiWizard?
Is there a current list of Midi Pedals that is available?

rich