RE: Joseph Arthur...

Right.  The east coast of Florida, or Newfoundland, or Cape Cod, or Cuba,
or
Mexico, or Panama, or Baja California, or Lake Erie, or Bermuda, or Spain,
or England, or Denmark, or Italy, or France, or somewhere in Greece, or
Japan, Australia, Hawaii, ...fill in the blank.  I love those generic
names.
Especially out on the Web.  People think everybody else out there knows
their little neck of the woods, or what's worse, that they HAVE to know.