Re: Deltalab style infinite repeat?

>It works like a standard delay pedal with a delay up to 4096 msecs. When
>you like your groove, you hit the "infinite repeats" button (or a
>footswitch).

Everything else being correct, from what I remember, the 4096 had one
problem... it only registered things after you hit the infinite button...
in other words you had to turn the loop on, then hit infinite... which
sucked.

The 1024 was not that way... it kept whatever you wanted in the loop... it
was awesome... but noisy... that's my only complaint. Otherwise... killer
unit.

Peace, Love, & Music
James Musser
peaceland@earthlink.net

Lessons at:  http://home.earthlink.net/~peaceland/peaceland.htm
Underwater Traffic:  http://members.aol.com/utjam/ut.htm
Top 100 Unsigned Bands in L.A. '99 - Music Connection
Nominations:  Best South Bay Band '97 - Rock City News
Best Guitar '97 & Best L.A. Band '96 - LA Music Awards