Re: Repeater.. (and

>>is this true?  is time-stretch and pitch shift independantly
>applied per track or does it effect the whole set?
>i'm hoping this is just terminology confusion like the
>>different ways synth manufacturers refer to a "patch">Jim-

>The 4 tracks all must be the same length. Tempo control is also "global",
effecting all 4 tracks. For "phasing", you can independently timeslip each
track. The tracks can be independently pitchshifted, however.
I was told that this was more an issue of keeping control and user
interface simple than technological difficulty.

hey
how about a:  "wacko / use at your own risk/confusioin" mode that lets you
use the four tracks totally independently (at the loss of other features
while in that mode, if it must be)    Independent loops is/was the main
point of interested for me in the Repeater.

multiply can only be used on all tracks together at once ?

I think it would be good if it could send MIDI messages for "synced
recording"    so that you can instantly put exact loops onto a sampler...
(way more practical than MIDI dump..)   (so start of loop cycle can
trigger record start on the sampler , and end of loop cycle can trigger
record stop on the sampler (or phrase recorder) ..)
Can this already be done with the Echoplex very easily ? (or could it with
a software upgrade?)
(or is there a way to do this with anything like from the start and end
cycle of a drum machine.. ?)

What are you N2?  Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.
http://www.n2mail.com