Join in projects w/the CT Collective

Hello there, Loopaires:

I belong to a group, the CT Collective, that formed through LD a long
time ago in a galaxy far away. We make compilations of our loopesque
music by volunteering labor and collectively producing the work.

I'm organizing 2 new theme-based projects that people might be
interested in. The first, OBJECT, goes like this: take an object not
ordinarily thought to posess any musical characteristics. Make music
with it by looping it, multitracking, adding effects, and so on. The
second, VIDEO GAME, goes like this: make a fun piece of music using only
video game or computer game noises in a new and exciting way.

A few of our CD's are MP3'd our website at http://www.loopxchange.com ,
in case you'd like to hear what we've been up to. We have a few other
projects that are nearing completion, so keep your ears tuned.

If you think you might be interested in submitting something for either
of these projects, let me know soon. The deadline is only 1 month away.

Thanks,

Morgan Hamilton Lang
http://www.loopxchange.com