My Offer To Our Group

Hi!

Yes numerous questions about the Repeater.

Everyone has been very kind in answering my looping/equipment questions -
here's a way I can return the favor.

Here's my offer:  I have a bridge line that accommodates 30 people at one
time, i.e. 30 people can be on the call at once.  It's like a large
conference call.  No charge other than whatever you pay for LD.  It's a 702
area code.  You call in at a pre-determined time and join 29 other people.

I will set up a call with Damon as the representative of the Repeater (if
he wants to - haven't contacted him) and as many as 28 list members who
have questions about the product.  I'll moderate the discussion.  The
discussion/questions will last 1 hour.

Let me know.  This offer is exclusive to the loopers on this group.

Michael