Re: Deltalab style infinite repeat?

>Of course, you can do this with an EDP and a feedback pedal :
>
>Hit record and stop to set the loop lenth, then overdub with the
>feedback set to less than infinite. When
>you like the groove, you increase the feedback to infinite...done.

there is actually a specific function for this (no need for FB pedal):
Terminate Record with Insert and you get "Rehearse": All you play
gets repeated once. As soon as you like it, press either Insert again
too freeze what you last played) or Overdubb (to go on overdubbing).

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org