Repeater Sound Samples

Hi all,

I know the Repeater folks are on here, so I have a suggestion for them...

I'm sure you've built a prototype or two of the Repeater, so presumably you
have a working device.

Why don't you make some sound demos and put them up on the web site? Not
only would this solidify the purchases of many who are thinking of buying,
but I also think it help corral new purchases for you too. In short, a
great
idea.

Question is: will you do this? And, if so, when?

Kevin

P.S. If there are sound samples up, could someone share the URL?