GOODLOOP

James Musser GODBOX idea fascinates me. The thing that does everything...

The GOODLOOP would be the starting point. Maybe we can make a machine
that can do everything related to looping, in some years...

But we dont want it just to loop. Once it has a DSP it shall do all
kinds of effects and once it can record loops, it should be able to
record everithing and thus should be able to mix and to add MIDI
sounds and an analog synth maybe and it should have fingers to play
guitar loops on some strings while we play solo on others and once it
turns into a robot it will be able to tune the guitar and change the
strings and build the guitar and thus build anything, evoluting
beyond the GODBOX, slowly aproximating GOD...

wew, so much work to do...

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org