Help!! Simmons MTM module

Hey all...  I just picked up a Simmons Midi-Trigger-Midi module for tres
cheap cuz I thought triggering samples or synths with my guitar would be
fun.  Of course, it didn't come with a manual, and I can't for the life
of me figure out the beast due to it's crude interface.  Do any of you
have any experience with one of these, or better yet have a manual on
hand that you could copy??  Of course, I'll pay for your time and the
copying fees.  Other than that, some basic pointers would be cool.

If not... I guess it's off to the manual manor.

Thanks!

Jake

--
M.Sc. Student.
University of Guelph, Canada

"It's tough to find something when you don't know what you're looking
for...."
Cop, Plan 9 From Outer Space