Re: Echoplex Reliability and "Repair Looping"

In a message dated 9/25/00 11:28:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
relayonemanband@cts.com writes:

>  <<snip>>
>  Merseybeet@aol.com wrote:
>  i'm interested in anything that i can fly  (in a very expensive
>shockmount
>  flight case) around the world and have it actually work when i get
>there.
is
>  that so wrong?
>   m-beet,
>
>  That Torn guy sez:
>
>  nothing wrong w/that.  but, just to add from my own experience, as i
>think
>  that i'm an EDP-'endorser', too.
>  my (very early edition) EDP has *many, many* miles on it, & seems to
perform
>  just fine..... all the time: i depend upon that.
>  best,
>  dt / SPLaTTeRCeLL
>
>  And then ENAT21213@aol.com confesses:
>
>  mine's going back to the repair shop for the fourth time.
>  brian
>  electric bird noise
>
>  And I just wonder--back to Gibson?  For the fourth time?
>  Gary

i think shane and the gang at gibson are trying hard to get all the bugs
worked out.......very friendly and understanding.....were else could i
send
it?
to me the logical choice is the people that are making the suckers.
four times is quite a lot though.....they even sent me a new one on the
third
try.
brian
electric bird noise