speaking of Echoplexes...

I was a very good boy and did a few extra contract jobs.  Now I've got a
chunk
of cash and it's got looper written all over it. (which is a Federal
offense,
but who cares?)

So I guess my question is not if the Echoplex will be my tool of choice,
but is
it available?  I put my name in at Alto music months ago when the first
re-releases started shipping, but never heard back.  The Electrix page says
11/15 is the release date of the Repeater.  I'd love to be able to demo
the two
together, as they both sound great.  I'd also like to have 40 slaves
pealing me
shrimp all day.  I emailed the group buy Repeater guy but have not heard
anything back.  Anyone know any inside info?

Mark