OT: Re: splattercell::OAH

>I hope this won't embarass Mr. Torn too much, but...
>I picked up the "official" SplatterCell cd ::OAH early this afternoon,
>and <DAMN>.

well no, sir, i ain't embarassed:
(i just quoted ya, didn't i?)
*-)
thanks, though.

<snip>
>hey, in these post-post-modern times, what is the real mix anymore
>anyway?).
exactly..... a loop, kinda like:
{>create><deconstruct>reconfigure><deconstruct<}
maybe not so elegant nor refined, but.....
best,
dt / sc

SPLaTTeRCeLL:::OAH (full-length CD)
SPLaTTeRCeLL:::ReMiKSiS:::AH
(CD & vinyl; 65 minute EP--- remixes of SPLaTTeRCeLL ::: OAH
by Charlie Clouser (NiN), Ryuichi Sakamoto, Dan the Automator, Carter
Burwell, SPLaTTeRCeLL feat. Tim Bowness (of NoMan), Yoshihiro Hanno,
Fernando
Aponte, & Gareth Williams..... & 1 extra SPLaTTeRCeLL track)

All On CeLLDiviSioN/75Ark: http://www.75ark.com

SPLaTTeRCeLL: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf/Pages/soah
Solid States: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf
List site: http://www.egroups.com/group/davidtorn