Re: Re: not enough DL4 patches

Alright!  i get to respond to two mails for the price of one!

Cliff, that's it...i've had it from you, you wanna step outside?

Magicada...14 seconds is too much?  zowee, not enough for me.  i
usually have the 1/2 speed function on before i start recording, so i
have approx. 28 seconds to record the loop.  plus i like being able
to hit the switch and have the loop jump an octave, rather than drop
an octave.

rich