Re: Noises through pickups

Dennis:

Where do you order your bowls?  The few web sites I've found all have
astronomical prices, like $US200 for an 8" bowl on up to $US1,000 for
14" guarantied to match your personal 4th chaulkra(R) and is feng
suey(tm) correct.  Seems pretty outrageous for a quartz or bronze bowl.
I'm don't need one blessed by the Daily Llama, just one (or six) that
sing.  :-)

-Allan