RE: New Interview & The Infamous Guitar-Loop Paradigm

Title: RE: New Interview & The Infamous Guitar-Loop Paradigm

Thanks, Andre, for pointing us to your interview and the Reeves Gabrels interview.  It seems Mr Gabrels has trumped all previous ideas of what to use to drive your guitar pickups: a refrigerator! Why didn't *I* think of that? Now we guitarists will be able to sympathize with all those keyboard players who drag B3s to gigs.