10/21/00 Phila PA Gig AND Singing Bowls

Just saw this. A great monthly electronic/music show in Phila PA.:

VI. SAT OCT 21
    THE GATE TO MOONBASE ALPHA
    (Collette Carter, Transient, Ben Morgan, and Quentin Davis)
    SINGING BOWL CACOPHONY PARTY following
    8PM-12PM at the Rotunda (4012 Walnut Street)
    ALL AGES FREE, FREE FOOD TOo!

Bring your resonating quartz or metal bowls for a singing bowl party.
Tell all of your freaky friends who always fantasized about what it
would sound like to play a hundred bowls together!

We will also be giving away to 10 lucky attendees, a Gate to MoonBase
Alpha mp3 cd-r packed with many of last season's GTMBA performances.
Saul Stokes, Flowchart, the Ministry of Inside Things, and Overdrive
Date Master among others are being burned as I write on spanking new
Gold/Gold CD-Rs.

Besides the great music and performances there will be free hot cider
and ginger iced tea and pastries made available by the Comet
Coffeehouse.

I presume you all received the GTMBA promo hype yesterday so no need for
repetition on the details. More info is up at http://simpletone.com

      HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
  "Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we
started..."

  Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and

  info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.