Re: mechanical looping instruments

yeah, uh-huh!
this's probably been discussed before, but:
for those of you w/mixing consoles, there's always the
mechanical/electronic
'looper', a la Toshimaru Nakamura, etc:
feed the output of a single mixer channel back to its own input; then, any
knob/fader/trim/etc  in that channel strip becomes a 'controller' for the
nature of the subsequent feedback.
effects can be put in-line, as well, & the channel's output can be sent to
yer looper-of-choice.
fun, but:
keep yer hand on the master-fader, so ya don't blow up yer speakers.....
best,
dt /SPLaTTeRCeLL

In stores & online NOW (artist-shop, amazon, tower, cdnow, bn, etc)
SPLaTTeRCeLL:::OAH (full-length CD)

SPLaTTeRCeLL:::ReMiKSiS:::AH
(CD / vinyl; 65 minute EP--- remixes by Charlie Clouser (NiN), Ryuichi
Sakamoto, Dan the Automator, Carter Burwell, Tim
Bowness(NoMan)/SPLaTTeRCeLL,
Yoshihiro Hanno, Fernando Aponte, & Gareth Williams..... & 1 add'l
SPLaTTeRCeLL track)

On CeLLDiviSioN/75Ark: http://www.75ark.com

SPLaTTeRCeLL: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf/Pages/soah
Solid States: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf