NYC gig, 10/24: Charles Cohen, Tom Ritchford at Bunker: extreme

Yet another gig - thanks for your attention.  I'm a "classic" looper
with loopers (DL-4, Headrush) and delays, but Charles uses delays and
his own "sequences" on the Music Easel to get similar effects.

<http://extremeNY.com/bunker>

The intermittent Bunker: extreme series continues with an evening of
live electronic music featuring Charles Cohen and myself, Tom Ritchford.

Charles Cohen is a master synthesist, manipulator of a classic Buchla
synth (I believe it's the Music Easel,
<http://www.buchla.com/historical/music_easel/music_easel.html>)

I manipulate my voice, my electronic wind instrument and recently
an electronic hand-drum through effects and loopers to get an effect
that has been described as a "celestial glee-club" (though it can be
darker than that...)

The show's on Tuesday, October 24 at 10pm.

It's in the KnitActive Soundstage in the Knitting Factory
(74 Leonard St, NY, NY) and the cost is an affordable $5.

Charles will be taking the first set, I'll be playing second and
we'll end up the evening with a live improvisation featuring both
of us together for the first time.

Hope to see you there!

        /t

...bunker:extreme (10/24)        <http://extremeNY.com/bunker>..